Saturday, January 16, 2010

Her Name is Kaui


She's 28 and according to him, is just his new "workout buddy". He works out with her at 24 Hour Fitness, where he's not a member, so in order for them to work out together he has to go out of his way to print out buddy passes or 7 day passes. When he started working two jobs I offered to buy him a 1 year membership to 24 Hour Fitness so he could go to the gym whenever he needed to, he told me, "I don't want to go to 24s". And look where he is now, and to top it off, with another girl.

"Honestly, I went up to her because I thought I knew her." Right. How many times have I heard that? None, actually. But that's a good line to use when you're trying to keep your ass out of trouble.

Oh, to add more salt to my wound, I find out from a friend that they went "island hopping". When I confronted him about it, it took literally 2 days for him to fess up. Those 2 days were spent denying it up the ying-yang and "swearing to God" that he didn't and that he had no idea what I was talking about. Well, day 3 rolled around and he confessed. They went to Maui "spur of the moment" and had separate rooms and that they had only met "a few weeks ago". A few more days of prodding and I get the "
truth". I don't really believe that it is the truth, but it's better than keeping me guessing.

They met early December/late November and have only gone to the gym 3 times. They slept in a hostel in the same room in Maui, but didn't share a bed. Please. I'm calling bullshit that they didn't share a bed. I also don't believe that they stayed in a hostel, but he insists on it. Whatever. To make matters worse, he was talking to me the entire time and telling me he loved me and still wanted to get back together with me.

How do people throw around the words "I love you" so carelessly and freely? Do they not understand the weight that those words hold? Obviously not. Obviously, this same person who can throw around "I love you" doesn't understand the commitement that proposing to someone is either.

1 comment:

  1. Holy hell girl. I am furious for you. Who the hell does he think he is???? I wish I could tell him a thing or two...

    I am so sorry hun. I wish there was something I could do for you.

    ReplyDelete