Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hello There


So, hello there. Just another girl, blogging away.


I'm gettin
g married in January of 2010, and like a lot of you bride-to-bes out there, there are tons of thoughts and ideas swirling around in my creative little head. Instead of calling my fiance and going off on tangent after tangent, I figured it would be an better idea to create a blog and spill all over that. Besides, if I spill it all into a blog, I'll have a means of keeping track of all these crazy ideas, referencing back to them, and perhaps helping a few other brides find ideas.

I just did a whole lot of wedding talk. However, don't be surprised if you find some 'I need help, what do you think' blogs. Just a warning.

Well.. there goes my first post! Time to get this ball rolling!







No comments:

Post a Comment