Sunday, August 16, 2009

Manzanita Madness

Really though, why must this be so difficult?? That deal I found on Blooms and Branches was great! ...And then they told me how much shipping would be. So, the branches would be $129, and the shipping? Drum roll please... a whopping $150!! There is no way that I can bring myself to pay more for shipping than the actual branches. Ughhh..!


I think I may have found another site that may be a tad bit more helpful, but I'm not holding my breath. Damn you, shipping to Hawaii! Why must you be so expensive and cumbersome!

Does anyone know of where I could get manzanita branches in Hawaii to create my centerpieces? Or how about a mainland distributor that wouldn't ask me to pay an arm and a leg for shipping? I need 18-22 branches, I'm hoping for a rather large width of about 24"-36" and the height.. well.. I'm not too sure, but maybe 3 feet tall?

I'm just a twenty something year old gal, trying to throw a dream wedding on a budget. Help!!








1 comment:

  1. Find out how much it is to ship to me as well as get the dimensions of the box. Then we'll see how much it'll be to ship from me to you. Maybe thats an idea.

    ReplyDelete