Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Flower Girl Cuteness!

Today I was cruising around Etsy looking for flower girl dresses, and came across this little cutie!

Is this not just the cutest thing? It is from Etsy seller bbstutus, and I am just in love with this dress! I wanted my flower girl to have a big, poofy, fun dress, but not a traditional flower girl dress. So, I bought her a tutu from Gymboree and thought I could match it with things. Well, I got a little hesitant on that and went on a new search for dresses.

I found some other dresses that were just okay but then I found this and am absolutely in love! I am talking to the maker right now and discussing the color for the dress and flower. Yay!!! Chloe (my cousin's adorable daughter) is going to look so cute in this!! Now.. what shoes shall she wear? Hmmm..


No comments:

Post a Comment