Saturday, October 3, 2009

Workout Updates!


I'm not gonna lie, I have been slacking big time. As in, not watching what I eat and not working out one bit.

Well.. I recently have started working out again. When I say recently, it's like.. for the past 3 days, but really, I'm working my butt off. I've given up on Turbo Jam. It's just too perky for me, and gets old really fast.

Thanks to a fellow bride on
Project Wedding, I realized that since I have digital cable I have access to all of Jillian Michael's DVDs for free!! So, in the beginning of September for almost 2 weeks straight, I worked out at least 3 times a week to these DVDs. Those really kicked my butt and made me sweat. I didn't get tired of them, and actually enjoyed these butt kicking workouts! But then life got busy, I worked two 55 hour weeks, and was completely drained every day. Needless to say, my workouts with Jillian Michaels ended there.

Well, three days ago I realized that we only have at the most 2 months before our engagement pictures are taken and I am in really gross shape! Ahhh! So, three days ago I started working out again and it feels really good.

My new goals for every day are to wake up with my abs, arms and butt sore. If they aren't sore, that means I either didn't work out enough or just failed to workout the day before, which sucks. So, with my new found motivation to workout every day and eat a little better, hopefully I will get some good results. I'm honestly hoping for at least 10 lbs. by November, and 20 lbs. by December.

I forgot to mention, I'm also taking Zentrex. I took them a while back, and used to take 2. When I took two I felt so jittery, it was just ridiculous. I would imagine that is what being on crack feels like. Anyhow, now I only take 1, and I take it roughly 1-2 hours before I work out. Just 1 gives me that little kick and boost of engergy I need, and it really helps with my workouts. Once it runs out I plan on buying the entire line of Quick Trim, yano, the Kim Kardashian endorsed product? I've heard that although it makes you feel like you're on crack, you shed a good 10 lbs. in the first week. Nice! Although, I'm sure it's all water weight, but results are results, and that's what I'm lookin' for.

Tah-tah!


No comments:

Post a Comment